Dưới đấy là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "preclude", trong bộ từ điển tự điển tiếng Anh. Chúng ta cũng có thể tham khảo phần lớn mẫu câu này để tại vị câu trong trường hợp cần để câu với từ bỏ preclude, hoặc xem thêm ngữ cảnh thực hiện từ preclude trong cỗ từ điển từ điển giờ đồng hồ Anh
1. AV pump can preclude edema effectively.
Bạn đang xem: Preclude là gì
2. Lack of eversionmusic.netdence may preclude a trial.
3. A prior engagement will preclude me from coming.
4. We try to lớn preclude any possibility of misunderstanding.
5. But political neutrality did not preclude profitable commerce.
6. Their move does not preclude others from investing.
7. Something totally unforeseen could occur to preclude it.
8. 4 We try khổng lồ preclude any possibility of misunderstanding.
9. 10 Something totally unforeseen could occur lớn preclude it.
10. These conditions preclude our taking part in the negotiations.
11. Age alone will not preclude him from standing as a candidate.
12. Open gates inversionmusic.nette attention and disequilibration; closed gates preclude attention & disequilibration.
13. Did her unkempt condition preclude making a quest out of her?
14. Their limited national horizons & bureaucratic rivalries & material interests preclude it.
15. This does not preclude the parties from adding additional commercial clauses where required.
16. Commercial considerations presumably preclude any cruel or unpleasant side to his character.
17. The temporary cease-fire agreement does not preclude possible retaliatory attacks later.
18. Limitations of space preclude a lengthy dissertation on what is a vast subject.
19. Special Forces are often deployed to lớn preclude , preempt và resolve terrorist incidents abroad.
20. This does not preclude import monitoring or licensing systems consistent with the GATT.
21. Would avoidance of mandates ab initio, in reality, preclude substantive negotiations on chip core issues?
22. Conclusion Adaptation training can preclude acute high altitude reaction và elevate altitude acclimatization.
23. 21 This of course, does not preclude parents contacting the School whenever necessary.
24. � cảnh báo that regulatory bodies may explicitly preclude such aggregation in corporate reporting under any circumstances.
25. Space & resources preclude an exhaustive or even an extensive comparative study in this work.
26. This does not preclude consideration of a wider array of alternatives in the future.
27. Such an assay does not preclude the direct exchange of serine and glycerol phosphate.
28. 10 Being advanced in age does not necessarily preclude the learning of new and difficult concepts.
29. Scrap: kích hoạt on a nonconforming sản phẩm to preclude its originally intended use. EXAMPLE Recycling, destruction.
30. Some become sick. Some suffer other personal problems or issues which preclude their ability to lớn pay.
31. This would not preclude close working relations between purchasers and proversionmusic.netders working closely khổng lồ improve quality.
32. On the other hand, many scientists are certain that gigantism must preclude elevated rates of metabolism.
33. Bus voltages greater than 100V preclude the use of a standard IC for overcharge và overdischarge protection.
34. <13: cảnh báo that regulatory bodies may explicitly preclude such aggregation in corporate reporting under any circumstances.>
35. <12: cảnh báo that regulatory bodies may explicitly preclude such aggregation in corporate reporting under any circumstances.>
36. However, the testicular enversionmusic.netronment does not preclude immune activation resulting in inflammatory reactions and potential damage.
37. (c) instructions for use, if the omission thereof would preclude appropriate use of the food additive;
38. Designation of a legislative proversionmusic.netsion as subject to the AMPs scheme does not preclude its prosecution.
39. This requirement shall, in particular, preclude the use of abbreversionmusic.netations in sales contracts, bills & invoices.
40. In the realm of totalitarian kitsch , all answers are given in advance và preclude any questions.
41. This would not preclude the home Secretary from completing the preparation of the rest of the Bill.
42. Allocating a food additive khổng lồ a functional class shall not preclude it from being used for several functions.
43. Failure khổng lồ benefit from some union policies need not preclude membership if advantages accrue from other union policies.
44. However, the fact that objectives are largely attained does not suffice to lớn preclude the necessity of a measure.
45. In some instances the imperatives of lower order needs may preclude the possibility of following higher order needs.
46. First, those observations vày not preclude the existence of scope for the applicant to increase its ADSL charges.
47. As a matter of strict law, tiệc ngọt elections can neither preclude nor pre-empt the prerogative of choice.
48. Metaphors are essentially mở cửa ended because the interpreter can never preclude the possibility of discovering further analogical insight.
Xem thêm: Tác Dụng Của Xanh Methylen Là Gì ? Thuốc Sát Khuẩn Methylene Blue (Xanh Methylen)
49. Pressor amines (e. G., adrenaline) Possible decreased response lớn pressor amines but not sufficient lớn preclude their use
50. Lastly, the actual protection period for thiết kế rights must not preclude altogether profitable subsequent exploitation by independent firms.